Thursday 12 March 2015

BestFriends




Started writing a piece on tattoos and then I hit writers’s  block. I then decided to turn on some music and they were playing Woza by Jeziel Brothers, love love that song and the one that was played after that one was Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Now that song proper brings out the romantic in me.

You know that type of song that uplifts your soul or mood. The one that makes you think of that loved one. This song took me back way way back to 2010. A point in my life whereby I had retired of matters of the heart and the only thing that I loved more than Emma were my shoes. This is also a time when l lost friends because we had outgrown each other but I gained a friend who is a million times better than all those that left my life.

We had so much in common, we both loved the beautiful game of soccer and we spent the whole of winter days  indoors watching The World Cup. Laughing was the order of the day when we were together. It is true that in life you meet strangers who become more than just a person who you met thorough paths that crossed each other.

That one person whom I go watch the game with, the one I watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta with kkkkk ok fine I should have said the one I force to watch the housewives with me. In life you meet a lot of mean people. Especially at colleges and universities you come to learn of the mean girls, today you are friends and tomorrow BOOM she be throwing all kinds of shade at you.

And let me not get started on the frogs that you get to meet and days later they show you their true colours and green is a lovely colour but slimy slippery green can be nauseating. So when you finally meet that person who blends in with you like that pair of Louboutins you want to shout at the top of your voice and tell the world what a mighty God you serve.

Best-Friends are the angels that God gives us and they are rare and difficult to find but when you finally do you hold on for dear life.

I want you guys to cherish your best-friends because that is what I plan on doing to mine. Sakheleni Nxumalo is my Best-friend Forever, my ride or die my A1,my I am stronger because I know you got my back and I yours.

Mention your best-friend and remind them how much you love and adore them in the comments box.

God Is Love

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment