Friday 2 October 2015

Fashion Friday - Mbo Mahocs





Mbo Mahocs is a multi-talented artist whose love for the arts and everything fashion has led to her being labelled as Bulawayo’s IT girl.
She is a beauty with brains and says her mission is to have a positive influence in her community.
We feature Mahocs in this week’s instalment of Fashion Friday.

  Who is Mbo Mahocs?


A lady with a passion for art, be it music, poetry, theatre and love of all things beautiful. She is a presenter, actress and Architect (IT)


You have your fingers in so many pies, which is your first love?


Stage acting - theatre is my first love; everything else I am involved in was birthed through theatre. Fortunately Architecture allows my creative juices to continue flowing.

 What or who inspires your fashion style?


I’m a woman about elegance, class, originality, modern meets ethnic vintage type of look. I draw my dress sense from Nhlanhla Nciza coupled with my own creativity of course.
Where do you see yourself in five years time?

As a global established brand that seeks to achieve goals applied for the betterment of the brand itself and others.

















  What do you think of the entertainment industry in Bulawayo?

Bulawayo is a hub of talent/creativity so much it has influenced a more receptive and celebratory attitude towards the idea of entertainment/ art, it is growing.



      Do you consider yourself a public figure and is it difficult to live life under the spotlight?

Wow!! That is huge. What defines a public figure? I don’t see myself as someone that carries a lot of influence yet, probably because I feel I haven’t done enough to shape or contribute positively toward my community. However, separating your personal life from business can be a challenge. People forget to respect your privacy and treat your life like public property. You need to know how to separate the two.

You can follow Miss Mbo Mahocs on facebook at Mbo Mahocs, her twitter handle is @MboMahocs and on instagram its MboMahocs.

Never give up on your hustle even when the going gets tough and they run their mouths.
Stay grinding and get your coins hun!!




God Is Love

Emma!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment