Friday 6 February 2015

FASHION FRIDAY - HANDBAGS




A lovely handbag can turn your look from drab to fab in a matter of minutes. Be it bright colours or subtle colours, handbags are a great way to accessorise your outfit.
 These babies come in all shapes and sizes, but while the right handbag can transform u into a glamorous IT GIRL in a flash, a wrong handbag can easily ruin your look. You know what I mean right? OK, like carrying a bag that is meant to be worn with casual outfits and then you take it and decide to rock it with a formal outfit or vice versa, that is a NO, NO, NO.

Personally I love handbags hey, but my love for shoes is beyond. I do buy bags but I get bored easily and if I carry a bag three or four times, that’s it. I feel like I have had it for years then its like on to the next one. 

Recently saw a clutch bag on the Style network that is designed like a novel, yes like a novel, then the inside it has built in mirrors. That is a great way to make people not chat you up when you travelling, just open your fake novel handbag and pretend to be reading kkkkk.

If I saw this clutch bag in a shop I would totally buy it, but we haven’t been blessed with it yet, so I will patiently wait for it. But while we wait for it to hit the African shops we will make do with what we have hey.

 You know you have that handbag that is the flavour of the month right? Like THE handbag that when you carry you feel like you carrying a million bucks?
Well my current flavour of the moment is this brown baby. Bought this handbag in South Africa, was at Sandton mall minding my own business, and there it was at a shop window.






And I promise you guys it was love at first sight, she was calling my name begging me to take her home with me. And of course I had not budgeted to buy her, but what could I do? It was love, so I ended up buying her instead of the groceries I had intended to buy, much to the dismay of my mum.

She is a beauty but Lord have mercy about the inside kkkkk, don’t judge yall I know I am not the only one who has the inside of her bag looking like a hot mess. Got my hand-lotion, my small wallet, and yes every mom will agree with me, it’s now a habit to carry baby wipes with me everywhere I go.. Just realised how badly I need to clean the inside of this baby of mine.

The white one is my second favourite bag, yes that is art work done by my princess, and no I did not get mad when I saw this priceless artwork, I have the option of cleaning it with a wet cloth but I won’t. This is my favourite because every time I carry it, I feel like my angel is right besides me. So now even when she is not with me, I just look at this bag and I am consoled...

Ok ladies comment with a picture of your favourite handbag and the inside too, don’t be shy now kkkk

Till the next Fashion Friday, stay fabulous!!!!

God Is Love

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment