Friday 20 February 2015

FASHION FRIDAYS








































In as much as we ladies are different in character, such is the case when it comes to fashion.

Fashionistas are inspired by a variety of things and this week on Fashion Friday we feature South African blogger and fashion lover Vuyiso Tshabalala who gets to share with us her fashion secrets.




1   Vee how can you best describe your fashion style?

My style is varied, I can never connect it to one style, I dress differently every time, depending on how I feel.
        
                                                        
      How did your love for fashion start?

My love for fashion started at a very young age, I would invade my mother’s closet( I still do) and find something I can pair up with my own clothes.


3    What inspires your style?

My style is inspired by different people, different places, and different situations.



     Style Fashion Week Africa is your baby, can you tell us more about it?

Style Fashion Week Africa is about celebrating African Cultures, and heritage through fashion.


5    In the next coming three years, where do you see Style Fashion Week Africa?

For the next three years I would like to see it grow bigger, involving more young Africans and expanding to other African Countries.


Needless to say this girl is on fire, and from here you can only expect great things from her. Her love for fashion and Africa will take her places. You can also follow Vuyiso on twitter @VuyisoTshabalala and Facebook: Vuyiso Tshabalala,. You can also follow Style Fashion Week Africa  on twitter and be in the know: @SFW_Africa






And if you are a sucker for a good read like I am then head over to her blog vuyisotshabalala.wordpress.com


Stay slaying Vee...


God Is Love

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment