Saturday 17 January 2015

hey yall

wowww its been a long time coming,,this is for everyone whose been advising me to start writting,to every teacher who told me that i am a great writer,,hope i dont disappoint any of you kkkkk.
I am no expect in anything but i do love fashion and shoes,,shoes and more shoes kkk.

wont say much on my first piece,so everyone of you guys who loves my fashion sense and my lifestyle and all the questions you have asked me or would like to ask of me are going to be answered one by one.And of course we going to be discussing our A-Listers thath we love and those that we love to hate kkkkk

God is Love
Emma

3 comments:

  1. Once a writer, always one...I love writing though, once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE writing,I feel I can express myself better by writing than talking,kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE writing,I feel I can express myself better by writing than talking,kkkkk

    ReplyDelete