Tuesday 20 January 2015


HOW TO MAKE HIM PUT A RING ON IT!!!!!!

So I recently attended a baby shower party, hmmmmm I know, interesting hey. I had a lot of you INTERESTED at the words Baby Shower kkkk.  Truth be told they are fun and educational these baby shower parties (if you know what I mean).

Well the party was well organised, great food, great company and music. I was with one of my sisters. I won’t bother you guys with all the details or pictures of this party (disappointed right?)Kkkkkk.
As we were giving out the presents with my sister and a few of her friends this one lady raised her hand and asked the master of ceremony if she could ask a question. OMG here it comes she’s going to pledge we do some crazy stunts(I thought to myself). The lady then stood up and said” You ladies are looking mighty fine and classy,” hmmmm.
“Thank You,” we all chorused. Kkkkk, who doesn’t like to be told she’s the finest thing in a room full of ladies? LOL.

She then went on and said ‘‘but the main item on your bodies that attracted me and that made you lot stand out are those wedding rings on your fingers. Are those the real deal?” she asked
“Are you ALL Married for real for real?”
Kkkkkkk, I stifled a chuckle not because I was being mean or something but that was NOT the first time I had been asked that question by a lady.

After answering yes, she then said “well this is my lucky day because today ladies you all going to tell me how you got them to put a ring on it. I have a perfect job, not too bad looking (which was true) but I can’t seem to get a man to marry me and I am not getting any younger, I am in my late twenties for Pete’s sake.”
 I looked at my sister expecting her to answer the lady. She in turn turned to look at her friends and they all did not know how to response just like me.
Well after a lot of thinking about it, today I will answer that question, not only to the lady who asked but to all the others who are asking the same question in their hearts. You get books and TV shows that give us the HOW to theories, How to make him stay (Girl if he wants to leave show him the door and let him be gone). Those are just theories to make people tune in and increase ratings for their shows. I mean seriously ladies what business do you have taking advice about marriage from a TV host who is not even married herself??Kkkkkk

I also don’t know how to get him to marry you, but I do know that if he wants you to be his wife, the mother to his children NOTHING will stop him from doing so. You get ladies who been shacking up with him for the past seven years and he still hasn’t put a ring on it yet. His excuse being he is still saving up for marriage kkkkk (dude please, get out of here).
 Personally this is what happened in my situation thought of asking my hubby for his opinion on what made him decide this is my ride or die lady, my number 1? But he just went out so l am all alone on this one...well we dated for the whole of 2010. He went to pay lobola March 2011 so what happened in those 12months cannot be summed up into a paragraph but I will try...
He was the only guy I was dating (believe me just as we can tell when we being played so can guys). So dating the whole football team at the same time won’t get you anywhere.

Honesty---
This is a tricky one because we all have things that are too embarrassing to share with the guy you going gaga over, but believe me if he knows everything there is to know about you, and I mean every little embarrassing secret about you and still wants to date you, HE IS A KEEPER.

Trust......
I had problems with this one, how do you trust when you had been cheated upon? But ladies trust me when I say just as much as we have been heartbroken by men there are a lot of great guys out there. So I trusted my hubby (my then boyfriend) with my everything. Such that even if he went out I knew that he was mine no other girl could make her move on him and win, you know why? Well besides the fact that he was a great honest guy, I trusted ME more,yep that’s right I had so much confidence in myself  that I knew no girl can compete with what he saw in me..And that is my personality

Many a times we think men are interested in our physical appearances, but it’s your personality that wins him over. Do you have his best interests at heart or ours only? Do you wish him the best that life can offer or you just looking out for your interests only? Don’t be an “I WANT, I WANT” type of girl nobody likes that.

Love......
l loved him with my whole being, you know that type of love that when you think about that person you start smiling often hear people say I got butterflies in my stomach ,,butterflies????I got the whole zoo in my stomach when I saw him (and I still do). I believe that what you give out is exactly what you will get in return and thus the love I gave I got in return.

Communication...
I love talking can go on and on without stopping, so I heard no problem voicing my feelings. If there is something he does that you do not like say it, do not bottle things up. Yes we fought and quarrelled but I knew he was my HE IS THE ONE so even when we did fight I didn’t do it in such a way that would hurt him via words. A lot of ladies we good at this hurting with words!!!! Always remember a lady knows how to pick her fights KKK and fight tactfully.

And  ladies, being in your late twenties doesn’t mean your time has passed and you need to hurry up and get married and have them babies, nahh ahhhh baby that is society’s crazy perception and real women won’t be bothered by that, you know why? Because they know God’s time is always the BEST for he knows the plans he has for us not to harm nor destroy us but to prosper and give us hope. Just trust in him
Feel free to leave your comment or advice on this topic. Lets build each other ladies don’t be stingy with those tips kkkk

God Is Love

Emma

4 comments:

  1. Have never seen this before but l agree with you 100%. Been with my best friend for 3 years now. People always see us laughing but never arguing but we do. This is because each time we fight or have a misunderstanding we don't shout at each other but stay in the same room or apart without saying anything. One thing I learnt is, 'words said in anger are words said without thought.'
    So when we both calm down we talk things over....plus when ladies fight with their partners the whole world should know. Whatever advice that person gives you may not work for your relationship. You the only one that knows your partner so when you feel like talking to someone talk to God else go back to your partner and talk things over....

    When you love someone, love the best way you know how. We keep comparing our boyfriends with exes that is why relationships don't last. Every guy is different in and out, respect that. Imagine if every guy you dated kept comparing you to their exes.
    Whatever we do, reverse the situation and find out how it would make you feel when roles are reversed....

    And the last thing, because someone got married after 3 months after dating doesn't mean you should follow suit. Guys don't want to be rushed. If you are the one, he will finally marry you even if it takes 7 years....patience indeed is a virtue.

    Princess T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true,its like you were reading my mind as you wrote Princess kkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true,its like you were reading my mind as you wrote Princess kkkkk

    ReplyDelete