Saturday 31 January 2015

Vault Cosmetics Bulawayo Launch

VAULT COSMETICS BULAWAYO LAUNCH




Internationally acclaimed make – up artist Jackie Mgido finally launched her make-up line in Bulawayo and Wow! What an event it was.


This was a well organised launch and being the lady that I am, I arrived early and got the chance to meet up with Jackie and do a one on one interview with her.


 I must say for someone who has worked with big names such as Jamie Foxx, John Legend to name but a few, she is a very humble soul.


The interview will be up on the blog Monday morning.






Child, if you love and appreciate great make-up and you were not there where were you?
So we got a brief history and tutorial about the make-up line. And to put it in Jackie’s words; ‘It was created for us ladies by one of us.’


Now, I am one of those women that have a sensitive skin. The type that applies make-up now and five minutes later the face is full of rash and pimples.
 That’s why I was a little shy and so not keen on having the make-up artist doll me up. But then I ended up taking the chance and oh holy sweet Mary the mother of Jesus, I liked what I saw when she was through with me.
 When it comes to make-up I prefer to go for a subtle type of look and that’s exactly what I got.


And the various lip stain colours where to die for.
 I love lipsticks and when I saw the colours I swear I thought I had died and gone to lipstick heaven.
Fell in love with the Magenta lip - gloss, you know us black girls should not go for the nude looks they make us look hungry and that’s not a good look.
This Magenta lip-gloss has a moist feel on your lips, its glossy and not matte,  a lip-gloss but has the same long lasting effect of a lipstick.

 The prices range from $14 to $36 depending on your purchase, believe me when I say you will get your money’s worth, I kid you not. I got home two hours after having applied the make-up and Voila!!! No rash or nasty pimples on my face. I am in love guys.

I also got the chance to meet Namibian beauty Dillish Mathews who was the guest of honour at the launch.
The Season 8 winner of the Big Brother Africa reality show also has a line with Vault Cosmetics. This millionaire is more beautiful in person and sooo humble. I am still yet to purchase her lipsticks but they also come in lovely shades, personally l loved the purple, yes I love the royal colour.




So if you are in Bulawayo or Harare make your way to Truworths store and get yourself Vaulted by Jackie and Dillish cosmetics.
 Plus the make-up artists you will find in store are very kind there won’t be any need for shade throwing, like what happens in other make-up sections kkkkkk.








Great job by the MCs for the day Mbo Mahocs and Gilmore T









Mbo Mahocs                                                                                      Gilmore T

I got VAULTED and I loved it, what are you waiting for?
For detailed interviews I did with Jackie Mgido and Dillish Mathews look out for my Motivational Monday post.

God Is Love

Emma

2 comments: