Friday 30 January 2015

MAKE UP


 

                                                        MAKE UP

 
I have noticed that a lot of ladies are warming up to applying make-up, whereas back in the day women who applied make-up were considered to be of loose morals.

There are those that believe that make-up does not enhance beauty but 
   rather emphasises the lack of it, and some that swear by the brushes. And now we are at a point in time where the bright shades of lip stains are in style.

 


So after a bit of research and questioning of my friends who love make-up, I have come to the realisation that when it comes to make-up, you need to know your shade. 






The perfect shade of foundation and face powder will do wonders for your face. This is where a lot of us go wrong, do not just buy a shade because your friend is using it and it looked oh so hot on her.

We have different skin-complexions, for different types of shades and face-powders. You need to consult the sales ladies that assist at the make-up sections in a store, though most of them are rude. If you encounter a rude one and who doesn’t want to do a make-up trial on you, immediately ask for the manager. It is your right to get a trial first if you don’t know your shade.

I once was a victim to these rude sales ladies, who just didn’t want to give me a make-up trial, well  after I was done with her my cousin and I left the store with free foundations and lipsticks kkk, I am no shit-starter but don’t come for me unless if I send for you.

So ladies never be intimidated by those sales ladies, and if you are totally clueless then go to stores like Edgars and Woolworths, they give great make-up tutorials and testers.

For those who asked I will be uploading my beauty secrets and the brands I use.
Do not shy away from make-up; just know what works for your skin BUT.....whenever you do use make up, NEVER go to bed with make-up on, if you lazy like me to wash your face every night then invest in a packet of face-wipes.

God Is Love
Emma (pics courtesy online)

No comments:

Post a Comment